Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Very First Post

Hello... I've been putting this off but the time has come to take the plunge and write.

I'm about to wrap a present that I've designed and made for my daughter's friend who is turning 7 next weekend. My wee poppet loves it. It will be safely wrapped and stashed away, so I'm feeling quite organised after what has been a very hectic week.

Hand embroidery is the best stress buster and makes me feel very at peace with the world.  I probably should carry around thread, cloth and a stretching frame just in case inspiration grabs me, like my friend, the knitter, who always has her needles and wool on hand and has no shame in producing them at will.





4 comments:

  1. I expect to see the stretching frame & thread in your purse next time we're out for coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic beginning and absolutely LOVE the look, the name and the cushion. Look forward to many more posts.

    ReplyDelete